TACT is the UK's largest fostering and adoption charity and we've been helping to provide loving homes
for vulnerable children for over 22 years. Everything we do here at TACT focuses on helping children
become part of loving and caring families.
We understand that you are probably at the start of making one of the biggest decisions of your life, the
decision to adopt a child. We will be by your side every step of the way to provide the support and
training you need throughout the adoption process.
Why adopt with TACT?
TACT is more than an adoption agency – we are also a charity and campaigning body. No matter what we do,
our motivation is the same: building better lives for children and young people in care. This extends to
you as well, we will work closely with you throughout the process and even after you’ve been approved as
an adopter to ensure that you have all the support you want and need.
Here are some of the other things you’ll benefit from when you become an adopter with TACT:
- Excellent support services, adoptive families can approach us at any time
- A comprehensive training package, which includes individual, group and personalised learning with
access to specialist staff – this will be available during and after the adoption process
- A sensitive and efficient service from a professional and experienced team, that are rated by Ofsted
as 'good' or higher
- Our extensive experience of providing adoption services for over 12 years
- Our excellent reputation with over 100 local authorities that place their children with us